Dear Envirovac Customers, As a people-first company, we understand what you and your families are going through and the impact Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is having on all of our communities. We want to let you know that Envirovac is here to support you the best we can by ensuring our employees’ and our customers’ health and safety are top priorities. In an effort to find the right balance between customer/employee safety and our mission to provide you with the services and products you need, we’ve made some changes to our daily operations. Beginning Monday, March 16, the following steps are being implemented:
- All of Envirovac technicians are being required to practice proper social distancing when communicating with our customers. They won’t be offended if you ask them to take a step back
- We’ve asked employees to not shake hands at this time
- Employees will carry and utilize hand sanitizer regularly in addition to their already standard sanitary practice of regular hand washing
- Technicians are also regularly sanitizing their iPads since our customers are required to sign digital documents
- We are regularly screening our employees in an overabundance of caution to make certain no one feels ill or has a fever
Same – Day Service • 7 – Days a Week
What our customer says
Excellent service. The technician was neat, clean, and knowledgeable. Very pleased with the service and availability of this company and would recommend this company to anyone.
Great service! The technician quickly discovered the problem and fixed it. The price wasn't bad either the technician explained everything thoroughly. Awesome company.
This company is very professional and honest they treat everyone here like family. I'm definitely glad to be apart of the family thank you!
Ready For Services?