What Are The Benefits Of Indoor Air Quality Testing, Jacksonville, FL?
Is there an increase in allergic symptoms in your home or office? Are there signs of mold growth on your property? You need indoor air quality testing. An indoor air quality testing often involves getting a sample of your indoor air and analyzing it in a lab. This identifies the presence of pollutants in your property’s air. While there are kits that enable you to do the testing on your own, professional air quality testing is more accurate.
In this article, we disclose the main benefits of indoor air quality testing, Jacksonville, FL. We will also reveal what happens during indoor air quality testing, and finally, you will learn ten common symptoms of poor air quality, Jacksonville, FL.
Top Eight Benefits Of Indoor Air Quality Testing, Jacksonville, FL
- Regular indoor air quality testing prevents poor indoor air quality.
- Indoor air quality testing can detect the presence of dangerous gases like radon, a naturally occurring radioactive gas that is present in the ground and is dangerous to health in an enclosed place.
- Reduces energy costs by boosting the performance of your HVAC system.
- With regular indoor air quality testing, you can detect and eliminate bad odors, giving you better smelling home.
- Indoor air quality testing helps detect the presence of bacteria, pollen, and dander.
- It lets you detect the presence of asbestos, which is a dangerous substance.
- Indoor air quality testing enables you to provide a safe working environment that increases productivity among your staff.
What Happens During Indoor Air Quality Testing, Jacksonville, FL?
Although indoor air quality testing in Jacksonville, FL, varies from one contractor to another, there are some basic steps that are common to all. An indoor air quality test which often lasts for one to two hours usually includes the following;
- A Thorough Visual Assessment: This is a visual inspection of your property. It requires an expert eye that can detect deviations from the ideal situation.
- Air Samples: The professionals take samples of your indoor home or office air for testing at the laboratory.
- Humidity Readings: The taking of humidity readings is a vital part of the indoor air quality testing process. Too high humidity encourages mold growth.
- Surface Samples: Depending on the environment and your symptoms, it may also be necessary to take surface samples.
Ten Common Symptoms Of Poor Air Quality, Jacksonville, FL
- Frequent headaches.
- Dryness and irritation of the skin.
- Nausea and dizziness.
- Shortness of breath.
- Dryness of the eyes.
- Coughing and sneezing.
- Itchy eyes.
- Runny eyes and nose.
- Respiratory diseases.
Reach Out To The Professional Envirovac Team!
Created to complement Weather Engineer’s services, the specialist Envirovac team displays 100 percent dedication to indoor air quality and duct cleaning. They continue to maintain their position as a clear leader in their service areas. Your neighbors know them for reliable indoor air quality testing in Jacksonville, FL, and nearby areas.